Thursday, March 13, 2008

Patience, patience...

I know, I know. I can hear the chanting through the speakers on my computer. "We want some wedding pictures! We want some wedding pictures!" Well, I don't have any yet. I hope these will tide you over until the pictures you so desperately seek arrive in my inbox.
Decorating cookies at Grandma's house

Does she look teeny in this thing or what?

The newest addition to the family - Emily Anne Gross, born on Monday, March 10th to David & Marianne (David is Chris's cousin). We're looking forward to meeting her in person at David's brother Andy's wedding in April! Look at that hair! She could share some of that with Lauryn and still have plenty.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What cute pics! i can't believe how big Lauryn is getting!! I hope to see you guys sometime soon!

Unknown said...

ah yes ... this baby most DEFINATELY needs some bows. :)