Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mmmm.... Brownies

I called my friend Kim the other morning. The converstion went something like this:
`
Me: Do you have a recipe for brownies?
`
Kim: Um, go to the store, buy a brownie mix, bring it home, make it.
`
Me: Hmmm, that sounds a lot like the recipe I have...
`
Well, going to the store wasn't going to work for me that morning, so Kim suggested I try www.allrecipes.com. I did, and I found the best recipe for brownies. I had to share it with you all. They are rich and fudgy and oh-so-good. If I can make brownies from scratch, you can too. Trust me.

2 comments:

Christi said...

Impressive, you have come a long way since Microwaving Mac n Cheese! (Remember our first night as roomies at Grace and that yucky mac n cheese! Those were the days!)

Jenny said...

you are hilarious, and i just printed out that recipe..i plan to try it right away...i need to invest in the chocolate chip market as much as i go through them around here!