Monday, November 24, 2008

The Daily Grind

Kids can be so creative, you know? During her "nap time," Kaylee came up with these two surprises for me. Two Crayon banks plus some dress-up clothes makes for one fun afternoon.
Kaylee had lots of fun playing in the leaves while Chris and I were raking. Our trees aren't even the real cluprit, it's the neighbors' tree, but they don't seem to mind the grass-killing piles of leaves suffocating any chance of a green lawn next spring. So we had to rake halfway into their yard, too, to ensure the wind didn't undo all of our hard work. I considered it my workout for the day. I think that's only fair.
And this one, well, it's just cute. Two kids playing in a storage bin. It doesn't get any better.

4 comments:

Julie said...

All I gotta say is too stinkin' cute :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple days!

Jenny said...

Cutie Patooties!! Are you coming home???

Christi said...

Creative little monkey, I see a designer in her future...