Thursday, October 22, 2009

An Open Letter

Dear Mr. Clean Magic Eraser,
Thank you for allowing me to feel as though I have a brand new shower for the first time since it was actually brand new. For years, the red chalk residue left behind by my husband has been an unwelcome presence in the tub. I have searched long and hard to find a way to defeat this enemy but have been sorely disappointed each and every time. The search is over. This very day, victory is mine. Goodbye forever, pale red ring around my tub. I will not miss you. Mr. Clean, you are the man, and your magic eraser makes me happy.
Love,
Amy

2 comments:

Christi said...

You crack me up...I too love the Mr Clean Magic Eraser guy...he saved my brand new van from the crayon that my son decided to use all over the interior. May I remind you that he is 5...enough said.

Nathan & Brenda Goshert said...

You are HILARIOUS! But it's true! Just this evening I was talking about how wonderful Mr. Clean's magic eraser was...it got marker off our wall :)