Sunday, June 8, 2008

What a Night...

Have you ever been awakened by a noise so strange that you can't help but bolt out of bed without even saying a word? I have. And if you thought there was any chance a 2-block radius around your house could look like this, you'd jump out of bed too.
None of these pictures were taken at our house. In fact, we can't really see any significant damage at our house at all. However, a lot of people very near us have major damage, so please keep the people of Omaha, Nebraska in your prayers. I will try to post more pictures later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy!!! I'm so glad you posted because when I heard exactly where the tornado ripped through Omaha I thought about you guys...so glad you're all okay and no major damage was done to your house.

Mandy said...

I'm glad you guys made it through the storm. Apparently, I slept through it.

David and Marianne said...

wow... you just gotta wonder..how soon IS Jesus coming back???

glad you are all ok!