Monday, January 21, 2008

Good news... for now anyway

The report from the doctor was a little better than I expected. She said there's probably a 50/50 chance that we'll have to do another set of tubes on Kaylee. I figured we'd be scheduling the surgery for next week or something. The infection that was there had cleared up, so that's a good sign. We're going back in for a check-up in 6 weeks, and then we'll go from there. Thanks to all of you who have been praying for her today! It really means a lot to us.

3 comments:

Julie said...

yeah!!! That is good news. I will keep praying that she is going to be A-OK with no more nasty tubes..

And just let me know when KCC needs that site. Im really having fun with it but hoping I can be done with it for awhile too. lol.

Jenny said...

really good news! i'm so happy that she may not have to get new ones...we will keep praying for her!

Anonymous said...

WOW 6 weeks......that would be the exact weekage until my wedding! Hope ears are doing great then.