Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Top 2 Reasons Why I Like May 7th

#1: Happy anniversary to my Grandpa and Grandma! Today they're celebrating 53 years of wedded bliss. I wonder what Chris and I will be like after 53 years of marriage...
#2: Happy birthday to my dear friend, Christi (the one on the right). She turns 28 today. Sorry for posting your age, Christi, but you're younger than me, so I can do that. Can you believe that these lovely ladies are now in their late 20's? I don't think we've changed a bit. Check out the picture on April 22's post to see for yourself.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am in the middle of rewatching all of my SATC episoides before the big movie that comes out this month. Although we are very different from those girls in the show, our friendship is a lot alike.

Happy Birthday Christi!

And I am only 27.