Sunday, March 8, 2009

Up and Coming

The second edition of "Flip This House - Chris & Amy Style" is almost ready to air. Stay tuned for pictures in the coming days. It will be on the market this week! We are thanking God for an answer to prayer - the house passed both city inspections the first time! Well, we did have to properly install the smoke detectors, but on a house that previously had multiple code violations, that was a piece of cake. Anyway, like I said, pictures will be a-comin'.
*
In other news... my sister will be happy to know that I'm going to start tanning for her wedding. It's on April 4th, and I'm just starting this week. Better late than never. That's my life motto. It's my first time tanning since my own wedding - and that was my first time ever. I dislike it very much. It's just for you, Marla.
*
And let me just vent for a second about my DVR. Don't get me wrong, I really do love having the ability to tape a television show to watch after my children are sleeping without having to insert a VCR tape. However, when American Idol decides to go overtime without letting my DVR know about it, I get a little huffy. I didn't even know they let Anoop AND dueling-piano-guy in until I saw that it said Top 13 on the show's info screen for next week. I had to go online and watch the video clip. Sheesh. And for those of you who just rolled your eyes at me, sorry. Can't a girl watch just one (or two) hours of useless television nonsense a week without having to explain herself? I think so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our DVR cut off the end of Idol as well. I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

Amy! I can't relate to this post at all. I love tanning. I don't do it because I'm attempting to not die from skin cancer anytime soon, but if it were safe and free, I'd spend hours in there. It's so warm and relaxing and there is no one there to bug you or interrupt your thoughts. Oh yeah, and your skin looks all glowy later. Love it.

And, I'm still living in VCR land, only without a VCR, but at least I have the internet to help me.

However, I am anxious to see the pictures of the latest flip. Congrats on passing the inspections and I'll be praying that it doesn't stay on the market for long!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your going to add a little color to your life! I was doing that as well until I got fried at the race this weekend. I hope tan lines are in this wedding season! :-) See you in a few weeks!

Jenny said...

I love it that you are a junkie too!! What a surprise to have 13 this year! I think they are just making up the rules as they go this time!! But Anoop is fun, so I"m glad he got in. We did get to see it though because we are old school VCR people.