Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Uniqua...or is it a rabbit...or a pink ram?

Well, my first post was supposed to be about one of two exciting events- seeing Garth Brooks in KC last weekend or the story of how one of Chris's employees shot himself in the knee with a nail gun. However, since pictures of aforementioned events are on our cell phones, you will not be hearing either of those fascinating tales. Yeah, that's right. I don't know how to get pictures off my cell phone. I will work on my lack of technological know-how and attempt to fill you in on those later.
Halloween - now that I do have pictures of. We have church on Wednesday nights, so we had to get the trick-or-treating in a little early. Kaylee had a lot of fun going to our neighbors' houses but wasn't too excited about saying "trick-or-treat." We tried telling her that she wouldn't get any candy unless she said it, but our neighbors were having none of that. Who can withhold candy from Uniqua? Nobody. If it were up to her, Halloween would be every day. She's still asking if we can go trick-or-treating. And that's just what she needs - a daily sugar high.

7 comments:

Brenda Rae said...

YEAH!!!!!! I am already giggling - I can't wait to hear more adventures of the Klaassen family! Now the trick is getting my mom to read it!

Kim said...

I couldn't have resisted that pink ram either, but I would've made her sing Scooby-dooby-doo to get the candy.

Julie said...

I think you already have more comments than I have on my entire blog and this is your FIRST POST. You are too popular.

Laura said...

What an adorable Uniqua.....Spencer really enjoys the Backyardigans as well! The girls are so cute! We hope to see you all again sometime soon!

amy said...

we saw that uniqua costume when we were shopping for halloween. trip liked it.... but he likes everything PINK! i constantly have to tell him that pink is for girls!! :0)

yea for the blog! the girls are too cute!

Mandy said...

Love the new blog! Seems like almost everyone has one these days. The girls are too cute!!

Christi said...

Cutest Uniqua I have ever seen!