Sunday, November 18, 2007

You be the judge...

As previously mentioned, Chris and I went to one of nine Garth Brooks concerts in Kansas City last weekend. My parents met us in KC and took the girls for the weekend, so it was time to par-tay. At the Sprint Center, there was this little bar area right in the middle of where you walk around to find your seats. Country music + cowboys = large quantities of alcohol. Chris and I were standing at the bar (with only our $4 bottle of water, by the way) checking out the score of the KU basketball game when this guy comes and sits down at the table right in front of us. Now, I have been reading up on the art of covert picture taking on another blog, so I tried my hand at it. I'm pretty sure the guy had no idea he was having his picture taken by my camera phone. I'm smooth like that. Who, you might be wondering, is this photo of? Let's just say he looked suspiciously like the main act of aforementioned concert. You be the judge.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Man he does look like Garth Brooks..nice work with the pic, you should try to sell it to the paparazzi (spelling?) if no one else will buy it, sell it to the national enquirer. hee hee... good to talk to you tonight.