Monday, December 17, 2007

That's My Girl!

For those of you who know me, you know that I do not like camping. Bugs, heat, dirt, and the general uncomfortableness of sleeping in a tent do not suit me well. Like my dad always said, "Camping ain't no vacation. Where's the closest hotel?" Well, Kaylee has discovered a type of camping that I would actually enjoy. Toys and books at your disposal and a pillow-lined sleeping bag - right next to the refrigerator, no less. And to think, you can have all of this in the comfort of your own home. She's definitely my kid.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love it!!! Little miss Kaylee is growing up way too fast but she is so cute!

You are coming home in T minus 3 days!!! Wed, Thurs, FRIDAY!!!! I am so excited. :)

I cant believe you already have 23 hits. You are too popular. I think it is b/c you advertised on myspace. I could do that, but then again I dont know that I want all of my friends on there reading my blogs anyway :)

Miss you.
Julie

PS Took avery to the doctor again today - guess what???? TONSILITIS!!!!!!! Argh.

Stacy Birk said...

She is so adorable! Have a great Christmas and say hello to Marla for me. I won't be here to see her :(

Brenda Rae said...

I think that this summer Grandma Rhonda should take all 3 (maybe 4) camping for real this summer!

Julie said...

you are such a cheater!