Thursday, December 6, 2007

Things like this don't happen here...

What can I even say about what happened yesterday?
I am shocked, angry, sad, and a little scared. We don't understand why, but God has allowed this to take place, and I know that glory will be brought to His name through it all. And yet, I cry as I type this because it's sickening to think that my kids and I could have been there just as easily as anyone else. Thankfully, all of our friends and family have been accounted for, and we're pretty sure we didn't know anyone who was involved. Please keep Omaha in your prayers. The victims and their families are not the only ones affected by this one man wanting to make a name for himself. We are all in this together.
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him..."

1 comment:

Brenda Rae said...

Our neighbor told us about it because her husband was at the Wild Wings there. I was praying that you and the girls weren't there and have to experience the chaos! Love you!