Friday, April 18, 2008

Holy Car Seat

The last time I plugged an item on my blog was right after we got the new vacuum. Did I mention that it's beltless? Anyway, today's plug is for a car seat, so all you mommies and daddies take heed. If you haven't seen this new car seat yet, hold onto your hats. Here it is, folks, the Graco Nautilus.It is a regular forward-facing car seat with the 5-point harness straps that you can use up to 65 lbs. After that, you use the regular seat belt up to 100 lbs. It also converts to a backless booster chair for older kids. Kaylee is almost 3, and this should be the last car seat we will have to buy for her. We just got it, and I already love it. If I had to ride in a car seat, I would choose this one. If, in my old age, I shrink to under 4'9", I will use this for my booster seat.
`
Graco should really be paying me for this.

1 comment:

Brenda Rae said...

can I ask the cost??? We need a new one, but I still want the 5-point harness since we aren't quite ready for the seat belt!