Thursday, February 7, 2008

I want you all to know that I'm only doing this because I feel obligated. It won't happen again. 4 Jobs I've Had: 1. Waitress at the Filling Station, the best closed-down restaurant in Kansas 2. Administrative Assistant in the Advancement Dept. of Grace University 3. Purchasing Assistant at Lumbermen's Brick & Supply 4. Mommy (the hardest, most rewarding of them all) 4 Movies Watched Over and Over: 1. 8 Seconds (thanks to Julie for introducing me to this one!) 2. Hairspray (right, Marla?!) 3. anything Veggie Tales (Kaylee's faves) 4. Cars (Kaylee's other fave) 4 TV Shows I Watch: 1. American Idol 2. CSI 3. 48 Hours Mystery 4. NCIS (can you tell I dig mysteries? even american idol is really a mystery till the end) 4 Places I've Lived: 1. Girard, KS 2. Omaha, NE 3. wow. that's pretty boring compared to the rest of you. 4. 4 Places I've Been: 1. Orlando, FL 2. Matamoros, Mexico 3. Chicago, IL 4. the Black Hills 4 People Who Email me Regularly: 1. my mom 2. Julie (about Fantasy NASCAR) 3. my mother-in-law, Rhonda 4. Chris's Aunt Lou 4 Favorite Things to Eat: 1. Chinese food 2. Mexican food 3. anything salty 4. Pepsi (I know it's a drink. sue me.) 4 Places I'd Rather Be: 1. on a date with my husband, maybe at a movie 2. hanging out with my family 3. hanging out with my friends 4. on vacation to pretty much anywhere warmer than here Things I Look forward to This Year: 1. spending time with my husband, kids, our families, and our friends 2. Twink's wedding in Iowa in March 3. Chris's cousin Andy's wedding in Memphis in April 4. my friend Courtney's wedding in Omaha in June or July 5. any other weddings we might get invited to in between now and then! 4 People to Tag: 1. nobody because I hate doing crap like this

2 comments:

Christi said...

You are such a good sport, and your attitude shows it! lol

Brenda Rae said...

hilarious!