Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We're Home!

Surgery went well, and we're home from the hospital. The doctor put a tube in each ear and removed her adenoids. She said the adenoids were really enlarged, so I'm glad she did that part too. Kaylee did great and was happy to come home. She didn't like the blood pressure cuff or the stuff wrapped around her arm holding the IV in place. By the time we left the hospital, she had a bowl of Jello, a popsicle, a bowl of ice cream, and a cup of apple juice. I'd say she's feeling pretty good. Thanks again for all of your prayers this morning!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

That's wonderful news. Luke, Caleb and I prayed for her this morning. I"m glad she is doing well! I hope this is the last surgery she ever has to have!!! Good to talk to you the other day...I'll miss you this weekend, when Christi is here. We gotta ALL get together soon!

Mandy said...

That's great news! Glad to hear Kaylee is doing good. Hope the rest of you are too.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Chris and Amy! We were praying for all of you. See you soon. the desertrats ...