Saturday, February 23, 2008

Is she ready for makeup already?

My sister already posted this story on her blog, but I had to put it on mine too. Kaylee got a little bored while we were helping Marla move out of her house, so as kids often do, she found something to occupy her time - Aunt Marla's makeup. The conversation that followed went something like this: Marla: Kaylee, what have you been doing?
Kaylee: Putting on my makeup. Marla: It looks very pretty. Kaylee: Thanks, Aunt Marla. Marla: You look like a raccoon. Kaylee: No, I don't. I look like you. Marla: (stunned silence followed by great laughter) `

By the way, I probably owe Marla like $20 for all the makeup Kaylee used (and smashed up) that day. Sorry, sis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for picking a picture that makes my face look huge! :-)